Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation & Refund Policy
You may request a cancellation within the period of certain time under the "Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce". However, cancellation might be difficult for some products.
[Cancellation Fee Policy]
- 1. Accommodation
- - Cancellation of 7 days prior to check-in : Full refund
- - Cancellation of 6 days prior to check-in: Refund after 40% deduction
- - Cancellation of 5 days prior to check-in: Refund after 50% deduction
- - Cancellation of 4 days prior to check-in: Refund after 60% deduction
- - Cancellation of 3 days prior to check-in: Refund after 70% deduction
- - Cancellation of 2 days prior to check-in: Refund after 80% deduction
- - Cancellation of 1 day prior to check-in or reservation date: No refund
- 2. Activity
- - Cancellation 7 days before the date of use: Full refund
- - Cancellation 6-3 days before the date of use: Refund after 50% deduction
- - Cancellation 2 days before the date of use ~ date of reservation: No refund
- 3. Admission tickets
- - If you request a refund / return within 2 weeks of payment date: full refund
- No refund after 2 weeks of payment.
- 4. Performance tickets
- - Cancellation of 7 days before the opening day: Full refund
- - Cancellation of 6~3days before the opening day: Refund after 20% deduction
- - Cancellation of 2 days~1 day before the opening day: Refund after 30% deduction
- - Opening day: No refund
- 5. Tour product
- This product applies to domestic travel special terms and conditions.
- - Cancellation of 4 days before the starting day: Full refund
- - Cancellation of 3 days before the starting day: Refund after 20% deduction
- - Cancellation of 2 days before the starting day: Refund after 50% deduction
- - Cancellation of 1 day before the starting day and starting day : No Refund
- The cancellation date is based on midnight (0:00) the next day of purchase. After the reservation is confirmed on the day of purchase, there may be a cancellation fee depending on the expected date of use.
- * Cancellations are only valid for requests made within the working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) and during business hours (9:00 to 18:00)
- * Goods that can not be used due to natural disasters or circumstances of the company will be fully refunded.
- -Payment by bank transfer: The refund amount will be refunded to the account you provided after deduction of the cancellation fee.
- -Credit card, Mobile phone small payment: Cancellation fees may be reapproved at the time of cancellation.
- -Depending on your progress, refunds may take from one week to one month.
[Products can not be cancelled]
- 1. It is expired and not available for resale
- 2. If the final usage is confirmed in accordance with the conditions of the number of people (minimum number of people is required)
- 3. Restrictions on withdrawal of subscription prescribed by the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce
[Products with promotions]
- Please note that you can not cancel or refund any items that have promotional discounts.
[Regulation of change of reserved date]
- - It must be changed at least 3 days in advance to the customer center or the applicable company based on the reservation date.
- - Reservation can not be changed 2 days or less before reservation date.
- - Tickets must match the personal details of the user and cannot be transferred or transferred.
- - The use may be limited if it differs from the information in the identification card and ticket.
- ※Priority is given to the cancellation refund policy of the vendor corresponding to the payment instrument.
- Pass&Trip, Inc. is a mail order broker, not a party of mail order sales, so we are not responsible for merchandise trade information and transactions.